and the feeling comes...

Somebody, once told me...

"If we want something for that worth for us, we will do anything for it..Once it is no more worth for us..we will let it go.."

This is life.

But I know that something that most valuable and worth dying for.

The one and only...Allah.

Who never turn you down, never let you go alone, never forget you...and the most worth for you!

I was too busy to be sad for bad things which happened recently in my life. But today, while I am muhasabah myself, look at back what I have done previously, I feel so sad. Sad for not achieving whatever things that I've planned before. Sad for the repeated mistakes...

May Allah forgive me and forgive us. To be in the state of  'ghaflah'...
InsyaAllah, I believe Allah has planned something better for me. Hold with Him strongly. Believe in Him. I know He wants the best for me... *Happy*

Comments

Cerita bonda said…
Alhamdulillah sbb hang dah lepas zone sedih tu.

semoga Allah tenangkan hati hang, dan happy selalu ye...