Pressure is up

I've found that my derived equations were wrong while writing my chapter 6.

The new derived equations seems not really working. Most probably must be something wrong with my assumptions. So i leave that chapter for a while and concentrate on my literature review. Now I am in page 15 of my literature review and maybe 5 pages more to finish it up.My proof reader keep on bugging me asking when will be her next job. 

I still have simulation running (for ages!) for my chapter 7. 

I should not submit my thesis later than 3rd week of September, but then I still have 4 chapters to go

I am facing a big problem with somebody in Malaysia. That person makes my life difficult. and I have to drag all family members to this matter...argh!!

I do not have 'usrah' for more than 2 weeks and don't even have time to have usrah with my 'anak2' usrah here in glasgow.

Can you imagine, how stress I am?

In spite of all these trials... I am thankful to Allah, that He still give me space to breath and laugh with SUMSA's sister (sumsa is a mosque). Eventhough, my plan to Jordan was cancelled, I still feel I am in Arab country when Im in this mosque.

and Alhamdulillah, He still give me a chance to pray my terawih everyday at this mosque, never miss my iftar, and family that helping me a lot!

Even the pressure level is high...alhamdulillah...I am still able to smile. Hope that Allah make ease for me facing this challenged life.

I wish for miracle. And I believe that miracle can happens with the permissible of Allah. Biiznillah!

Subhanallah, walhamdulillah, wallahuakbar.

p/s: I am most appreciated if people not asking me when will I submit my thesis. I'm trying my best, and please...we are not facing the same problem so please do not compare me with other PhD student or even yourself.

Comments

izfa.hazmi said…
moga Allah permudahkan urusan kak mimi ye..jangan stress-stress kak mimi! insyaAllah, Allah bersama-sama dengan kita..mari kita sama-sama berjuang menghabiskan sisa-sisa yang ade ni :) rinduuu sangat kat akak!
huda said…
saya juga doakan spy urusan k.mimi makin dipermudahkan. saya berada dlm situasi yg nak sama dgn k.mimi juga ni.. stress mengejar deadline, tapi prog belum siap.. mari sama2 berjuang juga k.mimi!!..
ilahS said…
BERUSAHA!!!!!!!
sweet tooth said…
Banyakkan doa...Semoga berkat bulan Ramadhan yang mulia ni, doa tu Allah perkenankan... What didn't kill u will make u stronger. Chaiyok cik mimi!