The uncertainty

I found this beautiful quote while browsing my facebook. It was posted by my dear 'adik' regarding a nikah.
"A women's heart should be so lost in Allah SWT, that a man needs to seek HIM in order to find her"
MasyaAllah. It is so true that made me cry. I may 'overreaction' here but these words really touch my heart as last nite I was 'bermunajat' with Allah, begging him to give me the answer, to give me any sign, to give ilham or anything. It was more than a month having this uncertainty and almost everyday praying istikharah since then. Alhamdulillah, I got the answer now!

I was reciting Surah At taubah again and again.Trying to understand what Allah wants to tell me by reading the translation. ( I should mastering Arabic..insyaALlah! one day!) Lots of questions around my head. Is my taubah accepted? Are my sins forgiven? Is this the way that I really want?

At the end, I believe that husnuzon(bersangka baik) to God is the best that I can do. Allah knows the best. He will gives us the best. As he said to us in Quran,
"And seek forgiveness of Allah, surely Allah is Forgiving,Compassionate" (Al-Muzammil, verse 20)
May Allah bless me, my parent,my family and my friends and 'him'. May Allah gives His hidayah to them, especially to those who close to me. (I was thinking before that if only my supervisor is given hidayah from Allah, it is going to be one of the best thing ever happen in mylife...If only..)

p/s: I'm in great pain. Suffering post-treatment pain of my tooth.I think I should go to my dentist again. The pain is unbearable!

Comments

Al-Humaira' said…
the quote is really nice! ur story as well. hope u'll find what u've been searching for ;)
yatie chomeyl said…
siannye sakit gigi...take care ye akak
10Q for sharing the quote. Btw get well soon.
Mimiamilia said…
kak fida,
InsyaAllah..

Yatie,
tu la..seksanya sakit gigi

effy,
tq :)